The Men of NCBC believe that Jesus is the most powerful, courageous, and dangerously-loving man ever; he teaches us how to be men in a world/culture that constantly tells us otherwise. Our aim is to follow in the footsteps of Jesus:
- To encourage the guys in church to develop brotherly relationships;
- To help, support and encourage each other through the ups and downs in life;
- To share the message of Jesus with men that are currently not in the church.
- In Church – Keep an eye on the “Man Board” in church (eg: trips to cinema, night walks, curry nights). You can sign up here for the monthly email newsletter.
- With other Churches
When: third Saturday morning of the month – doors open 8.30am for coffee. 9am start. Finish at 11am
Where: Witard Rd Baptist Church, NR7 9XD.
Who: Men from different churches all across Norwich.What: Singing, teaching, and laid back discussion – aiming to equip and support the men in the city to wholeheartedly follow the Lord.Dads’ Breakfast
(Holy Trinity – first Saturday of the month)
- With other organisations:
The Gathering , 22nd-24th June 2018
Xtreme Character Challenge
22nd-24th July 2018
Any questions regarding men’s stuff at NCBC or CVM in Norwich please contact Stephen by email. (Stephen is also the CVM Area Coordinator for Norwich – so please also contact him if you have any questions about this).