The Men of NCBC believe that Jesus is the most powerful, courageous, and dangerously-loving man ever; he teaches us how to be men in a world/culture that constantly tells us otherwise. Our aim is to follow in the footsteps of Jesus:
- To encourage the guys in church to develop brotherly relationships;
- To help, support and encourage each other through the ups and downs in life;
- To share the message of Jesus with men that are currently not in the church.
- In Church – Keep an eye on the “Man Board” in church (eg: trips to cinema, night walks, curry nights).
- With other Churches
When: Saturday morning doors open 8.30am for coffee. 9am start. Finish at 11am.
Where: Witard Rd Baptist Church, NR7 9XD.
Who: Men from different churches all across Norwich.
What: Singing, teaching, and laid back discussion – aiming to equip and support the men in the city to wholeheartedly follow the Lord.
(Holy Trinity – first Saturday of the month)
- With other organisations:
The Gathering , 23rd – 25th June 2017
Xtreme Character Challenge
You can sign up here for the monthly email newsletter.
We are going to RELEASE – Men’s Conference – Lowestoft
When: Saturday April 29th 9:30am – 12:30pm
Bacon Rolls from 9am
Where: St Marks Church, Oulton Broad, NR33 9JX
The Unconditional Father’s Love
Mental Health – Let’s Talk!
A Kingdom Man
Any questions regarding men’s stuff at NCBC or CVM in Norwich please contact Stephen by email. (Stephen is also the CVM Area Coordinator for Norwich – so please also contact him if you have any questions about this).