St Mary’s Family Contact Centre provides a safe, neutral environment for children to see their non-resident parent or family members after the breakdown of a marriage or relationship.
We meet at NCBC on alternate Saturdays between 10am and 1pm throughout the year.
- Each family is referred formally, usually by a Solicitor following a Court Order, but sometimes by Social Services, CAFCASS or Mediation Services.
- We help between 30 -50 families over the course of a year.
- We work as a team of DBS checked volunteers who are led by a Coordinator.
- We remain impartial and keep confidences, we listen but do not take sides.
- St Mary’s Family Contact Centre is an accredited member of NACCC (National Association of Child Contact Centres).
- We work closely with other Centres in Norwich and Norfolk, with Families’ House (who provide supervised contact) and with CAFCASS (Children and Family Court Advisory and Support Services.)
Our main priority is the child and to help him or her feel comfortable and happy at the Centre.
Contact: if you need further information, please contact the Centre Coordinator at this email address: email@example.com